|Clubhouse » Employment||Current Roster | Coaching Staff | Ownership | Front Office | Standings | Batting Statistics | Pitching Statistics | League Leaders|
The Schaumburg Boomers are seeking organized, motivated and detail-oriented Creative Ninjas to join their Frontier League club for the 2013 season.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist marketing and design team in creating compelling materials throughout the season.
• Develop print, web, and video graphics.
• Collaborate with the Creative Marketing Manager to ensure consistent styling vision and to reflect our brand aesthetic.
• Perform other day to day intern tasks as assigned.
• Must be currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at accredited university.
• Must be able to earn college credit for internship.
• Graphic design experience required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Video editing/motion graphic experience preferred.
• 3D experience preferred.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy.
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic and ability to work long, challenging hours, including nights and weekends.
• Eagerness to commit time and energy putting out the best materials they can.
• Passion for sports and strong desire to work in a team environment that fosters creativity, fun and energy.
This is a seasonal position which begins on April 1, 2013 and ends when the club’s season concludes.
The Schaumburg Boomers are seeking enthusiastic, results-driven, self-motivated current college students to be a part of the club’s 2013 season. Boomers internships will give students first-hand experience in the entire operation of a professional baseball franchise.
Students participating in summer internships will have the opportunity to gain experience in every aspect of the club’s operation, but will spend the majority of their time focused in one of the following areas:
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who are able to work from the beginning of the season (May 16) until the end of the season (September 5) but is not a requirement.
All interns must be eligible to receive college credit to be considered.