2019 Promotion Schedule Released
With Opening Day on the horizon, the Schaumburg Boomers are excited to release a fun-filled 2019 promotion schedule that not only pleases local fandoms, but also highlights many not-for-profit organizations.
“Coming to a Schaumburg Boomers game isn't just about baseball, it's an experience. Our promotions schedule is built around providing the best possible fun and family entertainment.” said Michael Larson, General Manager of the Schaumburg Boomers.
Fireworks once again dominate the schedule with 21 firework shows scheduled for the season, as well as the following weekly promotions and special theme nights.
Weekly Promotion Schedule:
- Tuesday – Dollar Dog Night! $1 Hot Dogs, every Tuesday, all season long.
- Wednesday – All-You-Can-Eat Night! Get all-you-can-eat hot dogs, peanuts, and popcorn for only $10.
- Thursdays Afternoons - The Office themed Business Day Games! May 16, June 20, July 25, and Aug 1
Thursday Nights – Thirsty Thursday! $2 12 oz. Domestic Drafts all game. May 23, June 6, and Aug. 8
- Friday & Saturday – FIREWORKS presented by Wintrust Community Banks.
- Sunday – Family Day & Post-Game Autographs! Presented by Wintrust Community Banks! Get up to 6 tickets for $30 at the Boomers Box Office. Plus, Post-Game Player Autographs - Stick around after the game to meet the team and get their signatures!
- May 16 – The Office: Business Day Game
- May 24 – Jurassic Ballpark Night
- May 25 – Baseball to End Alz
- May 26 – Military Appreciation Night
- May 27 – Military Appreciation Day
- June 4 – Friendship Night
- June 6 – Autism Awareness Night
- June 19 – Stranger Things Night
- June 20 – The Office: Business Day Game
- June 21 – Harry Potter Night
- June 22 – Chuck Jones Center for Creativity’s Looney Tunes Night
- June 28 – Peck Cancer Night
- June 29 – Princess & Pilates Night
- June 30 – Bark in the Park
- July 2 – Game of Thrones Night
- July 3 & 4 – Independence Day Celebration
- July 12 – Star Wars Night
- July 13 – Superhero Night
- July 14 – Jimmy Buffett Day
- July 19 – LEGO Night
- July 23 – Fortnite Night
- July 24 – Pinot in the Park
- July 25 – The Office: Business Day Game
- July 29 – Office Space Night
- Aug 1- The Office: Business Day Game
- Aug 7 – St. Patrick’s in the Summer
- Aug 8 – Red Solo Cup Night
- Aug 16 – Doumak Campfire Marshmallow Fight
- Aug 17 – Breast Cancer Awareness Night
- Aug 18 – Bark in the Park
- Aug 31 – Fan Appreciation Night
- May 14 – Plate Disc Giveaway first 500 fans will receive a Boomers Plate Disc.
- June 8 – Mayor Al Larson Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans thanks to Salvi, Schostok, and Pritchard.
- July 20 – Replica Jersey Giveaway first 1,000 fans will receive a Replica Boomers Jersey thanks to Wintrust Community Banks.
- July 21 – Baseball Cap Giveaway first 1,000 fans will receive a Boomers Baseball Cap thanks to Illinois Bone and Joint Institute
Giveaway items and the full promotions schedule can be found online at boomersbaseball.com. All promotions and giveaways are subject to change.
Season ticket packages and group and hospitality offerings for the 2019 season can be reserved by calling (847) 461-3695 or emailing [email protected]. Single-game tickets will go on-sale Monday, April 1 at 10:00 AM.!